About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Saturday, June 09, 2012

We have a winner!

I am sorry this is a day late! Yesterday things got a little nuts as we set up for todays garage sale!

I used Random.org to pick a number today. 1 through 11.

The winner is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Number 4!


oohfancypants you are the winner of the yarn and your choice of stitch markers!

"I love the Ocean Jasper stitch markers! That yarn is a super fun color. I am a teacher so I get the summer off, and I love to travel to visit friends and family, sleep late, and knit in the air conditioned apartment."
I am glad to be able to share these items with another teacher!
Let me know when you see this post, and double check if you would like those stitch markers! I will send everything off to you as soon as you let me know!

Congrats!

1 comment:

David said...

Vanessa,
We want to send pics of your Mom winning the cruise prize.
Let us know what e-mail address to send them to.
Dave & Clare
dandcnickel@gmail.com