About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

more knitting

sooo ive had alot of time to knit, and im not sure why i had so much time. i should be studying...

I made this hat for my friends sister, and then started another one, where i taught her how to knit, and she knit a couple rows and gave that one to her sis instead, so i have this one laying around. $8
One of my improv hats, takes me less than 3 hours to knit one, on size 10.5 needles, so it makes me feel happy! $8
my emo kitty, im keeping it cause i never make something for myself.
newly knit drop stitch scarf, really soft and warm! $25

my last installment so far of the rainbow striped hat, with purple. $8

No comments: