About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Etsy!

I have been updating my Etsy in hopes of my first sale.
I opened this Etsy because I have so much luck with the knitting sales for Kappa Kappa Psi that I host, that I was hoping to actually sell items and make a profit for myself instead of donating all the money to the group.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/luganchica102

Check it out! I would love to make some money in order to buy more yarn and make more! I also need suggestions as to what would sell well, what people are interested in, all that jazz.
Now for some more pictures!I am so lucky to have such a great roomate!
This is Terrence, he is my lepard gecko. He is my favorite ever.
And he loves my knitting!



Oh Smokey! I decided I needed some sort of cuddly animal with me this summer so that I dont get lonely. So I took one of my two family cats to school with me.
The first night, I was about to kill him. He didnt let me sleep, he kept me up all night meowing, and when I finally locked him out of my room he wouldnt stop nudging the door and making it shake.
Thankfully the next night he cuddled right up next to me in bed, and slept until 5 am.
I had to get up at 7... but we ate breakfast together and enjoyed the sunrise!




My fluffy friend.

No comments: