About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Catching up!

So this past weekend I got to visit an old friend! I decided to spend my weekend up north with my friends from home, and upon announcing that I was heading north, Sarah/rainlolverknits told me I had to stop by! So I did! I drove the 1.5 ish hour drive to knit for a couple hours with her and two other girls that live in her apartment area.

Her two friends, I feel bad that I do not remember their names! I have been learning so many names in the past month that all new names slip out of my head! It was fun chatting with them both though!


It was great catching up with Sarah, as we have both been living on opposite sides of the world (but not really) and have both been pretty darn busy! It is so nice to be able to catch up!
As you can tell, I really look up to Sarah! She has been knitting for such a short time (well.... a little longer now) but she just does so much! I am proud to say that I know her and went to school with her!

SEE! I look up to her! :)

I have updated my shop, quite a bit actually. Earrings, made from Amber that I received from Lithuania, and many other knitting notions! In a couple weeks I will be putting up Christmas items!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/luganchica102
Check it out!

1 comment:

Rainlover said...

haha man I look crazy