About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Knitwithlove Episode two




BLIP TV WORKED FOR ME THIS TIME!!!! :)
Update on Life:
Get Healthy Raverly Group- http://www.ravelry.com/groups/get-healthy-group <- Check it out! Join! Get the Motivation to get healthy! Yarn Store in Casey Illinois- The Yarn Studio. http://www.the-yarn-studio.com/ Owner- Jeanette Huisinga <- awesome lady. Awesome awesome awesome. Stop in and buy something if you are in town, tell her Vanessa sent you! Spinning Wheel- Kromski Prelude- 57.07 saved up for the spinning wheel! (I am bad at math apperently) <-and spelling! Please help me out by purchasing something from my store!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/luganchica102 Works in Progress:
Tee shirt quilt- all high school and middle school Tee shirts
Brown Baby Quilt
Music Purse
Yellow Stash Buster Scarf- will be on sale in my store when it gets colder

Spinning:
Four ounces of Merino Wool - Sunsetfibers.com Roving of the Month Club
SPINNING WHEEL!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

FO's
Baby Blanket, Blues and Greens- Bernat Baby Coordinates

Stash Enhancements:
Fiber- Cashmere Queen Fillzwolle 2 Ounces, Dark greys
Royalty Fiber Farm 4 ounces, Dark Red

Yarn-
Cascade 220, Fushia and Cyan
Cascade 128 Bulky, Coralish and off white
Dream, Classy Pome-grenade
Heritage 150, Cascade Yarns Sock Yarn- Green
Kraemer Yarns Fountain Hill Brushed Mohair- Royal Lights, 560 yards

Plurk- knitwithlove
Ravelry- Luganknitter
Etsy- Knitchet Shack

No comments: