About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

shelby

yeah its done. go me
first off, what did i learn....
not to judge things too quickly. the whole slip two stitches thing threw me off. i swear that it wouldnt work, but i was wrong and slightly amazed. size doesnt matter, when it comes to pieces that i thought wouldnt match up. (when once stuffed... are the perfect fit...)
working past 3am is a bad idea, once the pattern starts getting more intense.
cats are no good at keeping knitters company...
and that if you dont lose your stitch marker... well.. necks come out crooked....
so on to the pics!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i truely love him, put allllot of time and work into it, so im attached... but it was a present, so sadly... i must give him up...
on to the next projects!!!!!!!

No comments: