About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Mistaken goal.

I have decided that I want to delete one of my 2011 goals. and add one on.

When I knit or crochet, it is normally while I'm sitting around, watching TV or something.
And then I put it down, and do something else.
I never calculate how much yarn I'm using. I could easily just look at labels and guestimate. but most of my crappy yarn is missing labels.

SOOOO...

I delete my goal of wanting to knit 10,000 yards of yarn. Just because, I don't really care how much yarn I use, as long as I complete my project goal.

SOOOO...

I add on the goal that I would like to write up and test a pattern every 3 months. I am currently working on a drop stitch, cabled, ribbed scarf and hat set, which I will sell as a set. duh.


Once I get the scarf knitted up, I will be making up the hat, then sending it off to people who would like to test knit it before it goes up for sale.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN TEST KNITTING A SCARF AND HAT SET? It is simple. Knit, purl, C4F.
That is it!

Let me know, I will have it done by Sunday!

No comments: