About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

We have a winner!

I want to start out by saying how awesome I feel today. I went from 6 followers to more than 33 in a week and a half! So that just lifts my spirits and makes me feel loved!!!

But enough jibber jabber. I figure you are all waiting to find out who won this wonderful little care package!

I did a random online generator, with everyones names. I found out afterwards it would have just been easier and quicker to do numbers... But hey, I do things the hard way!

And the winner is *insert drum roll here* (actually i did make a drum roll sound, and then realized no one could actually hear me)

GENI! At http://teasin.blogspot.com/ Up, Down and Inside out!

And newly engaged from what I see in her blog! Congrats on all fronts!

Please send me your address ASAP so I can ship this awesome package to you!
email me at vrruesch@eiu.edu

My next "raffle" will be happening mid February, so please keep an eye out and keep spreading the love!

I will post pictures of what was in her package as soon as I have it completely finished and sent out!

Now back to getting some knitting done!

2 comments:

Geni said...

Wow! Yay! Thank you, for randomly picking me, and for the congratulations. Yes, I got engaged on New Years Day, but I'm in nursing school two provinces away from my finance so we're planning a wedding for after I'm done school, in about a year from now.

I'm sending you an email right now with my address!

luganknitter said...

I put as much as I could into the biiig envelope that I will hopefully be sending out tomorrow! I will let you know the tracking number as soon as I find out! I will let you take the pictures when you get it, because my camera does not take good pictures...