About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The epic music scarf is

DONE!!!

10:45 pm.

Took me... three weeks? two weeks?

Not quite sure. But its done!

I am so happy about it too! I literally had 6 inches left of the white yarn when I finished. 6 INCHES!!!

I do not know how I managed that. But I am so happy I did not have to go out and buy more acrylic yarn.

It is a wide scarf, but I believe that with some wear, it will stretch out a little and become longer and less wide.

But who cares if its a little wide.
It's freaking awesome.
I don't mean to toot my own horn but I just love this scarf.
If I wore scarves I might have just kept it for myself. But alas, I do not. Then again, it is going to a good cause.

Hey Austin! if you are reading this, go to my Etsy page, (I have it set for 15, up to you if you would like to pay more :) but go head and purchase it when you get a chance. Even if you pay me in cash after you see this!)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67101340/reserved-austins-music-scarf

I hope you like the scarf! Cause I put a bunch o work into it! And all my music major friends are jealous!

See you in class tomorrow!

1 comment:

tido said...

What a lovely scarf