About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Corn Dogs!

One of the presents Steve got me this year was a corn dog mix! There are many a nights where I get a huge craving for a corn dog, and being in a small town like Charleston... well there are not many places to get corn dogs. So he bought me a corn dog kit!!!

We spent an hour or so working on making them up, really simple. But things did not turn out.... amazing.


Tasted like a corn dog, but.... the looks had.... much to be desired!

But hey. Looks dont matter as long as the food tastes good! and it darn well did!





ehhhh.... ish?


And then beautiful me to make up for the crappy but delicious corn dogs!

yum!

No comments: