About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

First recital picture!

I can never get any good pictures with my boyfriend, he always has a stain on his shirt or he looks goofy. So I begged my photographer to take a picture of us after my recital.

Not my favorite but its the one I'm gonna frame for his Christmas gift!



As soon as my photographer finishes with his jury (and passes!) I hope to have the rest of the pics from the recital!


It feels good to not have to practice constantly!

No comments: