About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
I am a band director at five private schools in Kankakee. Music is a big part of my life, but knitting and crafting are right up there too. I own a ridiculous stash of yarn, which I am slowly using... and replacing with better yarn... I tend to knit and crochet a lot, in class, out of class, while watching tv, while driving, pretty much constantly. I have been involved with crochet romantically for 15 years, and involved with knitting for 11 years. They sometimes get jealous of each other. I think its funny. Along with knitting and crocheting, I quilt, spin (drop spindle) and design patterns!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Posting like nuts today!

This is what happens when I have some free time put aside! I plan on studying for my final later today after I knit with Sarah for a little bit 6-8ish. Theres only one final I am really irked about. Music history... But then again I have an A in the class so I am not really worried about it. Practicum final is a group project, so not bad. Music 3400 is an open notebook final. and thats it. My last finals week as a undergrad student .... is the easiest finals week I have had as an undergrad.


Holler hey.

This was knitted up quickly for Mary Garrett, who asked for another hat on top of the one she bought at the knitting sale!!!




Now back to studying....

No comments: